Thanks life is a bowl of cherries…. f you do not buckle under you do survive it could be worse Alive and still kicking 🙂
Member has chosen to not make this information public.
Member not yet following any Pages.
P let the lavender piton Siamese out on the 2nd we both walked the yard i did till could do no more Monday1st i woke up with shoulder hurting and it got where could barely move it event o get dress was a chore – any way to hunt the kitten he decided tiller had to be started in the tall gras wrapped the tines up good with the grass and the cable from the satellite dish to bedroom tv argued with direct-tv about what was wrong they would not accept that i knew a well bent if not broken cable repairman came out on Thursday 3rd and decided to screw it to the side of the mobile home – and right through the electrical wiring for the offset had to call P’s brother-in-law in for re-enforcement as I wanted it repaired properly right – as we had to be in Indy on the 5th I was going to cancel if not repaired right do not need an electrical fire and lose what little i got and my genealogy records trailer would be no loss really its a piece of s–t 1978 falling apart would be faster excuse to get out of here to better accommodations but not way to do it …. supervised he fixed it properly… hauled a load of scrap off and found someone to help cut up heavier stuff so better $$ out of it – got one hugh homemade fork lift gone that has sit out in front yard since 2016…. Friday 28th was bad i sat in hare and semi cried all day think the whole year month hit been a year since RUss died (June 28th)… Sat 29th went to town and the van/car vibrate more than usual and very different so called P’s brother-in-law to test drive he did not have to – – passer side tires had flat spots – – drivers side major problem the wire cord was showing out of tire and it had busted through on the inside
could only see by taking pic with camera it was frayed splintered and looked like a “bad hair day” cancelled his ct’s scans out for Monday made them on the 3rd and then went back today – good news/bad news by ct’s the right Supraclavicular lymph node(s) are slowly shrinking don’t go back to radiologist tll 17th dec – left axillary lymph node in armpit has started to swell & their is one or two around the esophagus that is enlarged – he had he labs/dr/ infusion today he still wants to keep him on the Prembo KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) | Anti–PD-1 Immunotherapy as everything else is looking good and main tumor too – ct’s in 6 to 9 weeks to see what is goign on not suree what plans is if still growing 🙁 The survey done – the variance passed and the appraisals done – just waiting to get into lawyer to deed off the 5a to the sister to see if there is a nice attitude and more help but i doubt both work – and she wanted the full 69a…. been a wet farm season a lot of ground not planted – the 69 is the 40 thats on sale hold did not get planted but its cash rent when get the 5a deed off I will know what i got left have been scouting out new/used newer model trucks too and start on my house in culver its 114+ i think its beeter try to make a part of it livable rather than buy more property but cross that bridge when get there or find place to rent but will have to where we can take the doxie and cat…. P’s birthday Sunday will be 58… Sep/Oct will be 3 years when it all started with him seems like yeasterday… I am hanging in maybe just by a thread buy i am hanging on tight I know God will provide
Friend does not take supplement so that was not problem – he had a brief class/orientation session on nutrition (I liked this idea) and was given paper work I was not invited to sit in on would of liked to as would of heard directly what they told him he is not a communicative person only what he feels you should know and no more – I did not read all though it but will have to dig it out of folder He eats when and what he wants and you just do not force him to eat I do know during radiation that his taste was off and he did not eat as he should of as i found portions of it in the outside cats dish 🙁 I am with @merpreb follow what your radiologist says – and question him/her as to why ask if there is literature available from them on nutrition during radiation tho in my opinion it should of been given and class/orientation offered
Tue, Jun 18 4:15pm · Living with lung cancer - Introduce yourself & come say hi in Lung Cancer
Yes he had one May 24th; Friday – seen radiologist yesterday says it got smaller but did not say by how much. Does not see radiologist for 6 months Dec. 17. Ct-Scans Neck & Chest to catch all on Jul 1st and then on July 5th Labs/Dr/ I assume infusion tho not scheduled as he want to keep him on the Prembo KEYTRUDA® treatments for now the clinical was paying for them but since kicked off of it till another clinical is found if ever…. but he intendes to keep him on it as long as it is working the scans Jul 1st should tells us that if working he only missed one Prembo KEYTRUDA® treatment since Dec. 2017 he got it along with the 2 treatments of chemo Feb. Mar.
Me last week was rough woke up with should bothering me and could not lift move it most of week because was so sore – finally was able to get it above on my head and right palm on left ear lat Friday night after got home… still sore not sure what caused it go t idea i done to much on computer cleaning up files….
Survey went through for dividing off 5a to the sister but had to have variance it passed on Wed. last week; now awaiting to hear back from appraiser as to when he can do that so maybe things are on the right track…. all that will be left there is to have deeds made splitting the property- – and deeding off the 5a
Van still holding out but has vibration in it out of alignment thanks to the wonderful Indiana roads, tires are wearing and trying to hang on till October…. putting feelers out since that date is getting close
Just wish this rain would stop.
Got the Billing from IU the Infusion is $26 thousand plus (it was paid for by the clinical study) does not include the dr. & labs…. the radiation drs. and all so far is $83 thousand plus all pending the insurance. to think that the combined is a cost of a mediocre house! has hit $583 thousand so far for the about 1 1 /2 year that's a shack on Lake Maxinkuckee did not see any billing for the Genomic testing tho it probably is not billed by IU that only have suite in the Simon Cancer center i assuming
Tue, May 28 7:49am · Living with lung cancer - Introduce yourself & come say hi in Lung Cancer
I will – Yes thus far vehicle has held up thus far its developed a vibration but with all the potholes (sometimes a solid row) or you jog to miss and still hit because its a whopper in width and 6+ inches deep and now the milling of the roads for re-paving it will be a toss-up… so far safer from all the high winds and Tornadoes in our general area… areas to the north and east and east have been hit really bad… have had the high winds but no tree damage so far but the ground is beyond soggy…
Sat, May 25 11:36am · Living with lung cancer - Introduce yourself & come say hi in Lung Cancer
No options for other treatments as of now – the genomic testing favorable with the Prembo KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) so will continue on it till it no longer works – scans after 1 or 2 more infusions to see where stand and see if lymph node goes down any ; the neck lymph node still very noticeably swollen – arm bothering me – offer of pain med – but he has opted not to take for now – yesterday was a test of patience – everything was running 1 hour + behind – was there on time for the labs at 12:15 – dr. was to be at 12:45 did not get into to dr. till 1:30 and sat there till after 2 p.m before seen and a resident/intern 1st then reg. dr. checked out at 14:51 by summary sheet (2:51) was scheduled to be infusion at 1:45 p.m. so did not get out of there till 5 came straight home he did n ot want to stop get something to eat so rolled in about 7:30 did stop finally to get something cold to drink within 50 miles of home besides our lukewarm coffee… the wind was up so driving was a strain along with a vibration in the steering wheel means a call to the brother-in-law – labs/dr/infusion on 14th and radiologist on the 17th. Has put him on the list for any studies he might fit into – There is one other drug but he says more wicked side effects and as long as the prembo is working and he has had no side effects to speak of and this one
requires 2 treatments in the 3 week period
Mon, May 20 8:41pm · Living with lung cancer - Introduce yourself & come say hi in Lung Cancer
I have been watching since the radiologist visit… Its just one lymph node at the shoulder/neck supraclavical the term used in the ct scan reports.. we shall see what the regular oncologist has to say the radiologist has not been as informative as regular dr. but he & colleagues did notice the weakness in that arm Know it has been painful to him since January but he is not a complainer so i have been trying to take notice more of how he holds it etc. maybe I am overreacting
Mon, May 20 6:35pm · Living with lung cancer - Introduce yourself & come say hi in Lung Cancer
I will at least will be able to have immunology been well over a month since the last infusion – but for some reason said no to it while having the radiation – that lad/dr/infusion was to be 29th of Apr. – radiologist not till 17th I know he had been holding/carrying his right arm differently for well over a month now – so the swollen neck lymph node is affecting the main nerve in the arm…