Last month, we launched a new campaign that brings to life the Mayo Clinic mission of inspiring hope. The campaign features real Mayo Clinic patients’ stories of hope and healing, including:
- Grace, a 6-year-old epilepsy patient who had multiple brain surgeries and is now thriving and just being a kid again
- Yasmin, a heart transplant recipient who says she is thrilled to be traveling and embracing her new lease on life
- Jessica, a mom who is back in grad school and riding horses after Mayo Clinic neurosurgeons removed a brain tumor that she was previously told was inoperable
- Matt, a cardiac surgery patient who says he is grateful to be able to realize his dreams, coach soccer and be there for his kids
- Jim, a cancer patient who says he is happy to continue celebrating milestones with his wife and spending time with his family
You can join our campaign by telling us about your Mayo Clinic patient story and how you’re living out your hope & healing. Create a customized image by entering the number of days that you’ve been back to doing the things you love. Then share your patient story and image on your social networks with the #OurHopeAndHealing hashtag.
Learn more at mayoclinic.org/hopeandhealing.