The Wait for Genetic Testing before Treatment Starts
I was diagnosed with dcis in stiu with suspected mocroinvasion on June 18th. My Dr. Recommended genetic testing due to me only being 44 before deciding on a surgical plan. This Thurs. Will be three weeks since the testing and i still do not have results!! In the meantime i feel the cancer could be spreading. My dr. Said ot would not matter if we waited bc breast cancer is slow. Any feedback?