Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with dcis stage 0 breast cancer on June 1st. Since then they have found several other suspicious lumps I have decided to go ahead and have a mastectomy and sentinel lymph of the right breast. Still trying to decide whether or not to have a bilateral mastectomy. It would just be for preventative measures since they have not found anything in the left breast. Just wondering about others thoughts and experiences for making this decision.