← Return to Mold Toxicity

Sundance(RB) (@sundance6)

Mold Toxicity

Autoimmune Diseases | Last Active: Jun 10 9:26am | Replies (135)

Comment receiving replies

I have mold toxicity. I took a mycotoxin test which is done thru a urine test ( white plains laboratory). It showed my aspergillosis in my body was 47.5 ( notrmail is 7.5

I am struggling however to find the proper guidelines on detoxing and getting this out of my body. Right now I am taking GI Detox and NAC
I a also doing pulse magnetic therapy, epsom salt baths and plan to start sauna.
I have cut all gluten, dairy, sugar out of my diet .

I am only in a few weeks of doing all this so my symptoms are all still there . I was a very active person before this . Walked 3-4 miles a day, yoga 4 days and weight training 2 days .
Since I have not bee able to do anything . Its horrible !!!!

Jump to this post

Replies to "I have mold toxicity. I took a mycotoxin test which is done thru a urine test..."

00ps should have read normal is 7.5

Welcome @havy, I know it's difficult trying to figure out what needs to be done to get back to normal. Here's some information from Mayo Clinic that might be helpful.

"How do I get Aspergillus out of my system?
The most effective treatment is a newer antifungal drug, voriconazole (Vfend). Amphotericin B is another option. All antifungal drugs can have serious side effects, including kidney and liver damage. Interactions between antifungal drugs and other medications are also common."
— Aspergillosis – Diagnosis and treatment:
Am I correct that you had to do your own testing? Have you seen a doctor or specialist?