← Return to Right Cheek Swelling

plbb1 (@plbb1)

Right Cheek Swelling

Autoimmune Diseases | Last Active: Jun 15 7:48am | Replies (22)

Comment receiving replies

@gnandanpai, if you would like to find out if you can be seen by specialists at Mayo Clinic, I suggest you contact Mayo MN to inquire and request an appointment.

Mayo Clinic welcomes both new and existing patients for virtual and in-person care, including elective surgeries, in adherence with federal and state executive orders and guidance.

Video and phone visits also can be great options for appointments before, after or in place of face-to-face care. Appointment coordinators will recommend a virtual visit if it best fits your individual needs.

Here's the contact information to find out more and next steps: http://mayocl.in/1mtmR63

Jump to this post

Replies to "@gnandanpai, if you would like to find out if you can be seen by specialists at..."

@colleenyoung thank you for the tip. As I indicated in my previous message, my case is quite complicated and I do not know at this point which specialist/department I should approach at Mayo. I have been to a dentist, oral surgeon, head & neck, PCP, rheumatologist, allergist, dermatologist and ophthalmologist. I have doctor notes, well-maintained symptoms & history diary, CT scan reports, MRI reports and blood & urine work. I would need someone at Mayo to look at my records prior to making a recommendation of which specialist or group of specialists I need to see. How do I go about this?

  Request Appointment