John, we are coming to Mayo as "the best." This is all over your marketing material, non? I want to know from Mayo, what are the labs that you all run to rule in/out if inflammation is present with mold TOXICITY patients…..making the differereniation between mold "sensitivity" or a small mold "allergy" versus mold TOXICITY. Please clarify. I assume if you refer me to another website that this means that you are not ready to weigh in on the issue. This is fine. I assume that you not responding means the same thing. If you don't know, you owe it to patients who are suffering to tell them that you don't have a clue and they need to seek out a true facility. Let me know when you are ready to update your website about the dangers of mold TOXICITY which is not tantamount to a mold allergy. One day you will understand and I pray that it doesn't come in the form of someone you love. God bless. Do the right thing.
In some people, the spores trigger an allergic reaction. Other people develop mild to serious lung infections. The most serious form of aspergillosis — invasive aspergillosis — occurs when the infection spreads to blood vessels and beyond.
Depending on the type of aspergillosis, treatment may involve observation, antifungal medications or, in rare cases, surgery.