← Return to What Doctor To See For Neuropathy

dablues (@dablues)

What Doctor To See For Neuropathy

Neuropathy | Last Active: Jul 11, 2021 | Replies (5)

Comment receiving replies

Why not a podiatrist?

Jump to this post

Replies to "Why not a podiatrist?"

You want to see a neurologist if you're experiencing peripheral neuropathy, or nerve damage in your feet and toes. A podiatrist is a doctor who focuses specifically on the feet and ankles. They will treat you if you have ulcers or other related injuries to your feet.