← Return to Gastroparesis with severe symptoms!


Gastroparesis with severe symptoms!

Digestive Health | Last Active: Jun 9 10:29am | Replies (450)

Comment receiving replies

@nikkig Do you have a local doctor you trust? If so, tell them you want to be tested for Amyloidosis, and that they can get the test names from Dr. Martha Grogan at Mayo-MN. You do not need to put up with doctors who are unwilling to run every test in the book until they have answers. Again, my paper which I listed above, has the list of tests you can start with. There is no money in this for me. Just the satisfaction of knowing I gave you some good info. My guess is that you have excessive mis-folded Proteins in our blood and urine. There is a test, SERUM FreeLiteChain (sFLC(c)) from The Bindings Site of Birmingham UK and Seattle which might help. It is a simple blood test, available almost anywhere, and it is sent to ARUP or Mayo-Quant, or Boston Amyloidosis for analysis. I think you need to begin looking at the stuff coming out of your liver and your kidneys. Also, you probably have mild enlargement of some of your organs, maybe 10% or less. https://bit.Ly/1w7j4j8 "Amyloid and Old Karl" Free, and in PDF or odt

Jump to this post

Replies to "@nikkig Do you have a local doctor you trust? If so, tell them you want to..."

I will talk to my doc about it. Thank you!