← Return to Medicare coverage for pelvic floor after vaginal surgery?

Comment receiving replies

@lindes Insurance can be confusing in the best of times. I worked in insurance and it still trips me up sometimes.

You may wish to find a local location where you can do the therapy. That facility should be able to let you know what kind of insurance coverage you should expect.

You'll notice that I changed the title of your question. I did this so you can connect with members more easily.

While I'm working to find members that may be able to answer your question, I'd like to invite active members and mentors @marjou @court135 @blinken @hopeful33250 @gingerw to join the conversation. While they may not have the immediate answer for you I'm hoping someone may be able to point us in the right direction, correct conversation, or like member.

May I ask if you have considered calling Medicare to ask this question?

Jump to this post

Replies to "@lindes Insurance can be confusing in the best of times. I worked in insurance and it..."

I have not, because each time I called them, I knew more than they did (I am a retired medical doctor myself), and it was wasted time. I just had never dealt with a condition I have, and was hoping to get more information here.

@erikas Thank you for tagging me. While I have not worked in the insurance business, my health issues have forced me to get very involved with providers and insurance! @lindes It is important that your medical team use the correct procedure number. My simple suggestion is to call medicare and ask your question. You may not get any proper information, based on who answers, but many of the people are very good. You can go to the medicare website and check, also. https://www.medicare.gov/what-medicare-covers