Learn how to use Mayo Clinic Connect
Request an Appointment
← Return to Do you use vibrating vest and nebulizer at same time?
Do you use vibrating vest and nebulizer at same time?
Good question, @ckscoville.
As you know, we have several discussions about percussion vests and nebulizing. Here's just a few recent ones:
– Percussion Vest and Nebulizer: Do you use both, one or the other? https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/percussion-vestnebulizer/
– Percussion Vest, aka Thumper https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/percussion-vest-aka-thumper/
– Bedtime Blues https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/bedtime-blues/
– Vest before or after saline? https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/vest-before-or-after-saline/
– Percussion Vests https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/percussion-vests/
– Percussion vest https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/percussion-vest/
It helps to have specific questions in the subject line/title. Would you mind if I changed the title of this discussion to "Do you use vibrating vest and nebulizer at same time?"
Jump to this post
Sure, change the title to whatever works. Thanks so much…and thanks for the links!
Create an account to connect with other patients and caregivers like you.Ask questions, get answers, and give and get support.Also follow blogs from Mayo Clinic experts.
Already have an account? Sign In