Yes, I have seen that some MDs do suggest/prescribe more Lupron shots for afterwards. I do understand, too, your concerns for such. That would certainly be something you can and should discuss with your MD—–noting your concerns, expressing your feelings about further Lupron, your preferences, etc. Even if it's just wanting to wait and see if your PSA beginsto rise. You are your own advocate…..and all hospitals/clinics have signs on the walls that do state that very thing. They do want you to be and feel involved in your treatment decisions, for sure.