← Return to Left total shoulder replacement: Why can't I drive for 6 weeks?

Discussion
Comment receiving replies
@car54

No I wont be in CA. It would be a trip from Auburn, Alabama to Aguascalientes, Mexico. As much as I would not want to delay the surgery it might be best to put it off for a couple of weeks. Its a long trip and it would definitely be safer with 2 arms.

Jump to this post


Replies to "No I wont be in CA. It would be a trip from Auburn, Alabama to Aguascalientes,..."

I rescheduled the surgery for June 17th. That's a 4 month wait, not what I wanted. I just want to make sure my grandson gets there safe. He has a tendency to push himself to hard when it comes to driving. If I am with him I can share the driving and because I am older I'll make sure he gets walking breaks because for my sake I will need them.

  Request Appointment