Learn how to use Mayo Clinic Connect
Request an Appointment
← Return to Any positive stories about Benzo tapering?
Any positive stories about Benzo tapering?
Can you share a few of his ideas? Pitiful a resident has to come up with a plan but lucky you have him!
Jump to this post
1. Thought I should stay on a slow tapering
2. Report unusual symptoms.
3. Take the Escitalopram that was prescribed
4. See the prescriber earlier than the appointment that was made.
5. Ask about the Manual. Does the doc have a copy?
6. How many patients has he followed through withdrawal and what behaviors would prompt a call or hospital visit.
7. Keep appointment with psychiatrist
Create an account to connect with other patients and caregivers like you.Ask questions, get answers, and give and get support.Also follow blogs from Mayo Clinic experts.
Already have an account? Sign In