← Return to Vibration and massage therapy

bulgebattler (@bulgebattler)

Vibration and massage therapy

Neuropathy | Last Active: Nov 24, 2020 | Replies (30)

Comment receiving replies

Hi @stefspad Back in the seventies we bought a thing called (at the time) a "footsie roller", and I see something similar on Amazon now. Basically it has firm grooves and you roll it under your feet and toes. Take a look: https://smile.amazon.com/Wooden-Roller-Body-Back-Company/dp/B000KK2RJC/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=footsie+roller&qid=1598551004&sr=8-5

There is also a thing my wife used to put between her toes for her PN. I could not find the exact same thing but here is something similar from Amazon:
Maybe someone else knows how to find the other thing for putting between the toes that might be better. That's all I've got, hope it may help. Best, Hank

Jump to this post

Replies to "Hi @stefspad Back in the seventies we bought a thing called (at the time) a "footsie..."

Thanks, Hank. I have both and use them nearly every day. I’m looking for something a little stronger. Let me know if you come across something like that. Steph

  Request Appointment