I have toxic mold poisoning for 2-3 yrs . Inside one of our outside walls was full of toxic mold and we were unaware of it . We had 3 of the most toxic molds there is and the mold experts tested air quality outside it was 300ppm and inside 18,000 it was airborne and very bad . We moved in 3 days . Since I have lived through this hell and I have learned A lot about this . Bleach alone will not eliminate toxic black mold. Yes it will turn white and appear to go away but the bleach will not eliminate the spores. The spores will attach to all of your belongings . We had to throw away 95% of our belongings. If you don’t do this when you move you will take the mold with you . I had been to about 15 Drs when I was sick for the first 18 months and we had not discovered the mold yet, and they could not figure my case out . I had done so many tests and lab work and procedures done it was crazy. Then after we found the mold I have 3 more doctors and they are trying to help me . People will think you are crazy when you have this . There really is no cure but there are some actions you can take to help you contact me anytime by Text or email and I will be glad to share my experience .i want nothing out of it I just hope to help anyone I can because this is a horrible experience .