Hi @colleenyoung, thank you for the reply. I read many of the pages of the discussion link you sent, but didn't see anything about stomach metastasis (wishing there was a search function to narrow things down a bit). With more time, I'll read more of the pages. Given the results of the recent scans, the recommendation is to consider a stomach resection. I'll be meeting with a surgeon to discuss. We are also waiting results of genomic testing to determine if a different drug is more appropriate. Until then, will stay with Faslodex and Arimidex (that I've been taking for 5 1/2 years).