Sorry to hear you are suffering so much from the use of Reclast. The medicine can be harsh on your stomach will explains the use of Prilosec. I think asthma might be a disconnected issue.
The following are my recommendations;
1) Try Lutomerase (xylose isomerase) to take care of fructose intolerance.
2) Take probiotics everyday. It helps to fill your gut with good bacteria and eliminate the bad bacteria that feed on fructose and give you IBS.
3) Take infused ginger water prior to eating. It helps IBS and digestion.
4) Take digestive enzyme containing Betaine HCl to breakdown and emulsify the food.
5) Take turmeric pills (curcumin) for digestion and inflammation.
6) Either see a Chinese or Indian Herbalist as in lot of instances like this naturopath has worked wonders and I strongly believe in it.
7) Do water aerobics and weight bearing exercises.