Hi everybody! I am a newcomer here so let introduce myself with couple of sentences.
I am 50 year old and have been suffering from epilepsy for 37 years (since I was 13 ) .I have changed a lot of medication through this period with different success . Physicians have not managed to discove any particular reason for my condition.
Searching for information in the internet I spotted posts and articles pointing out amalgam fillings as a potential reason causing epileptic seizures due to heavy metal poisoning (mercury).
My question is:
Is there anyone who has an experience with this issue? Does anyone get rid of her/his illness by removing her/his fillings and home many these fillings were?
Thank you in advance for answers!