← Return to Anyone out there diagnosed with Pudendal Neuralgia?

Comment receiving replies

@dhc684 Not sure if this helps but thought I would share it since so many people are asking the same questions…

"What kind of doctor do you see for pudendal neuralgia?
There is no particular specialty of physicians who treat PN, but when searching for a physician locally you may want to start your search with a sports medicine doctor, neurologist, gynecologist, urologist, pain medicine doctor, interventional radiologist, orthopedist, neurosurgeon, or plastic surgeon who has an …"
List of Doctors | Health Organization for Pudendal Education: https://www.pudendalhope.info/node/54

Mayo Clinic has a great sports medicine department, as well as neurology and the others listed. If you would like to seek help from Mayo Clinic, contact one of the appointment offices. The contact information for Minnesota, Arizona and Florida can be found here http://mayocl.in/1mtmR63.

Jump to this post

Replies to "@dhc684 Not sure if this helps but thought I would share it since so many people..."

@johnbishop: Great list of specialists, John. Thanks for that link!

Thanks for the lists. I was also hoping to get references from people who have had surgery and hear their experiences with particular doctors.

  Request Appointment