← Return to Should I choose EVAR or wait?

Discussion
scaredcat avatar

Should I choose EVAR or wait?

Aortic Aneurysms | Last Active: Oct 10 10:14am | Replies (10)

Comment receiving replies
Profile picture for maryrg @maryrg

I’ve been trying to find the right words to share this.

I’ll be going into the hospital for a high-risk surgery on September 24th, and I would really appreciate your prayers.

My CTA scan this past Tuesday, which was done in preparation for my scheduled TAMBE surgery, showed a 5.8 cm abdominal aortic aneurysm and a 3.9 cm thoracic aortic dilation. It also showed a new finding—a short-segment dissection at the beginning of my left subclavian artery.

There’s understandably a lot on my mind right now. I’m putting my trust in my doctors and medical team, and I’m asking God to give them wisdom, skill, and steady hands as they care for me.
If you would, please keep me in your prayers—for a successful surgery, protection throughout the procedure, and a safe and smooth recovery. And please pray for my family and loved ones as they walk through this with me.

Thank you.

Jump to this post


Replies to "I’ve been trying to find the right words to share this. I’ll be going into the..."

@maryrg Thinking of you and your family in prayer!!

@maryrg how did your surgery go? Hope you're having a good recovery. It takes awhile but hang in there...it will get better. Praying for a complete recovery.