← Return to Did anyone choose not to do chemo after lung segmentectomy?

Discussion
Comment receiving replies
Profile picture for Colleen Young, Connect Director @colleenyoung

@cynthia19591965, how are you doing? Were you able to discuss pros and cons of further treatment (chemo or immuntherapy or other) with your oncologist? What did you decide?

Jump to this post


Replies to "@cynthia19591965, how are you doing? Were you able to discuss pros and cons of further treatment..."

@colleenyoung
Good morning Colleen
Update on my story, I decided to get a second opinion for my care! I was against Chemo at first, but with this second opinion, they also did a brain MRI and found a lesion! There thinking it has metastasized. So now I will be doing a Pet scan to see if anything else is happening. After all this they will give me a treatment plan ..