I am five years removed from BC, stage 2, chemo, radiation. three years post-treatment i developed an iron deficiency as well as thyroiditis and both antibodies for Graves and Hashimotos. My onco has me doing iron infusions (injectafer) but now wants me to see a GI as she's "concerned" about internal bleeding since my Ferritin and RBC continue to fall a few months after each treatment. I, like Cindylb, am dreading these scopes, but dread a second cancer more. I am now wondering if I should go ahead and see the GI now and not wait six months. I love my onco and trust her completely, but why would she put that in my head and tell me to wait until my next labs when she knows the numbers are going to be below the acceptable range?? Am I making a mountain out of a molehill? Has anyone else had to deal with something similar? Much support to everyone and keep fighting the fight.