- Atrium Music Series, weekly live concerts featuring accomplished musicians
- Concerts from Noon-1:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted
- Tuesdays: Hospital atrium, Phoenix Campus
- Wednesdays: Clinic atrium, Scottsdale Campus
- Outpatient Music, live music played in common areas of the Clinic
- Noon-1:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted
- Mondays: Chemotherapy, Mayo Clinic Building 3rd Floor, Phoenix Campus
- Wednesdays: Radiation subwaiting, Mayo Clinic Building Concourse Level, Phoenix Campus
- Mayo Music Makers, a music program for patients, visitors, and staff, designed to encourage the community to come together in rhythm and song for stress relief and a creative outlet. Everyone is welcome to participate in this free activity on a drop-in basis at any point during the hour. No experience needed!
- Fridays: Mayo Clinic Building Concourse Level, Phoenix Campus
- Loaned Artwork Program, exhibitions of local and regional artists' work in rotating galleries located throughout our facilities
- Mayo Clinic Building, Scottsdale Campus
- Pharmacy Gallery
- Concourse Gallery
- Radiation Oncology Gallery
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix Campus
- Mayo Clinic Specialty Building, Phoenix Campus
- Mayo Clinic Building, Phoenix Campus
- Concourse Gallery
- Second Floor Gallery
- Third Floor Gallery
- Boutique Gallery
- Mayo Clinic Family Medicine, Arrowhead
- Mayo Clinic Family Medicine, Thunderbird
- Sonata del Sol
- Music at the Bedside Program featuring professional musicians who visit patients on hospital units. This service is available weekday afternoons. A collaboration between Mayo Clinic and Arizona State University Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
- Poesía del Sol
- Poetry at the Bedside Program featuring creative writers who compose a work based on conversations with patients. The finished piece is presented to the patient, celebrating remembered times. A collaboration between Mayo Clinic and the Arizona State University Creative Writing Program.
- Visual Art at the Bedside
- Individual and group sessions with patients at Mayo Clinic Hospital led by a professional artist.
- Therapeutic Movement
- Dance and music program for patients in the Rehabilitation unit of Mayo Clinic Hospital, featuring artists from Flamenco Por La Vida
- Lectures, performances, and other unique activities for patients, staff, and members of the community.
- Classes and seminars for staff and learners focusing on integrating humanities into all aspects of medical care.
Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona affiliates with community partners who help us achieve our goal of integrating the arts, history and ethics in the medical environment, supporting the Mayo ideal that the needs of the patient come first. Our Arizona community partners include:
- Arizona State University (ASU)
- Arizona Commission on the Arts