Brains Together For a Cure Event, October 5th
Brains Together For a Cure is a non-profit organization promoting brain tumor awareness and raises funds to advance scientific research at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. This Saturday, October 5th, Brains Together For a Cure will be hosting their 13th annual event. Both a 5K walk and a chip-timed 5K race will be held in honor and memory of those affected by a brain tumor. Additional event details are available at Brains Together For a Cure.
When: October 5th, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Where: Rochester Community & Technical College (RCTC) Fieldhouse
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 – 8:45 am Check-in/Registration & Runner Packet Pick Up
- 8:00 – 10:55 am Kids Activities, Merchandise for Sale, DJ, Raffle Ticket Sales
- 8:45 am Honor & Remembrance Tribute
- 9:00 am Staggered Start for 5K Walk (inside or outside), 5K Run
- 10:30 am Runner Race Awards
- 10:45-10:50 am Silent Auction Ends
- 11:00 am Short Program & Raffle Drawing
Connect with other patients, parents and caregivers affected by brain tumors in the Brain Tumor
online support group.