I went to tje Mayo on Wednesday. They took a lot of x-rays and I had bloodwork done before talking witj the surgeon. We had a long discussion and tje surgeon’s recommendation was that we don’t do any further surgery. He asked if i would be willing to go through the surgery to improve my ROM by 10 degrees and I said no. He explained that with each surgery my expectation for reaching full ROM would be decreased and the risk would be higher.my problem is the rapid growth of scar tissue that blocks my ROM. He explained that the Mayo has a research team working on tjat issie but it is unlikely to be available in my lifetime..So, with the expectation of a low expectation of success with high risk, I decided to forego surgery. I am not disapointed. My surgeon who performed my last 3 surgeries was ready to do number 4. I even had a date scheduled. Think how disappointed I would be if I had number 4, another 3 months of PT, several months of pain to end up right where I am now. At least now I can go on without the surgery and not second guess myself. I am at peace with the decision and will return to the Mayo next year for a followup. I hope the rest of you have successful outcomes or are able to resolve your issues in some other way. Best wishes.