Badges (1)


Member has chosen to not make this information public.


Member not yet following any Pages.

Posts (3)

Mar 13, 2018 · Interstitial Cystitis - I would like to connect with others in Autoimmune Diseases

DMSO is one type of medication. If your bladder is sensitive to that typeb of installation, they can try different variations to see what you can handle.
These days, a bladder cocktail of lidocaine, sodium bicarbonate, heparin and gentamicin are more common. Some doctors use bupivacaine, triamcinolone along with heparin and gentamicin.
Here's some good info:

Mar 28, 2016 · Has anyone had the LEAP-MRT Food Reaction Test? in Autoimmune Diseases

ALLERGIES: LEAP-MRT Food Reaction Testing? Has anyone heard of this test? It tests for 130 food and 20 chemical and additives for reactivity.
I have had allergies and asthma practically since birth (40 years). I have IBS, non-celiac gluten intolerance, ADHD, have had Eczema, I’m lactose intolerant, my integrative medicine doc thinks I have “leaky gut syndrome”, Im allergic to shellfish (not seafood thankfully), amoxicillin/penicillin/flexeril drug sensitivity, allergic to cinnamon gum, I have environmental allergies (grass, trees, dust, pollen, etc..), acidic pineapple sensitivity (must be thoroughly rinsed, baking soda & peroxide toothpaste, all scented laundry/bath/dish soaps/feminine products, and my newest is a possible sulfite sensitivity (shortness of breath). I have my reflux under control (I had both kinds).
I basically do a (as much as possible) Organic/Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, GERD-friendly, Gallbladder-friendly (mine was removed 2 years ago) diet. (HAHA!) I take a ton of supplements daily and just want to know once and for all everything I am allergic or intolerant to, so I dont have to keep finding out the hard way!

Mar 28, 2016 · Interstitial Cystitis - I would like to connect with others in Autoimmune Diseases

find urogynecologist . com
For IC, the #1 thing to help control symptoms is diet. When you have a flare-up you can get bladder instillations, and then there are some medications. But that is really it right now. The website above will help you find a Urogynecologist in your area. They specialize in IC.