We welcome you to join our monthly conversation! Let’s come together to share ideas, resources, learn new information, sip a cup of coffee and meet new friends facing similar challenges.
Guest speakers will be dropping by from time to time to share in the conversation and provide education on various topics!
Free and open to all breast cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers. All meetings are facilitated by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and our Breast Nurse Navigator.
Various topics will be covered on a revolving basis, or as requested. Guest speakers from the breast health/oncology team will be invited to provide education on a specific topic.
Suggested topics include:
- General info about breast cancer and treatment
- Managing role changes, depression, avoiding isolation
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Complimentary and Creative Therapies
- Communication and Family Dynamics (including talking with children)
- Exercise and Physical Conditioning
- Management of side effects & modalities for comfort
- Resources here at Mayo and in the Community
- Financial resources, insurance, & legal planning
- Other topics as requested