Member has chosen to not make this information public.


Member not yet following any Groups.


Member not yet following any Pages.

Posts (8)

Jan 22, 2012 · When Should One Go See a Psychiatrist? in Mental Health

One can and should see a psychiatrist whenever the person concerned feels that he/she needs help. In addition, psychotherapy will be of added benefit.

Jan 22, 2012 · Bariatric Surgery in Digestive Health

Without knowing details about associated medical conditions, I would say that bariatric surgery may indeed be your best option (120 lb overweight is very significant and most UNLIKELY to respond to simple diet alone). In any event you should be in contact with a bariatric surgery Center for further advice.

Jan 22, 2012 · Snoring help needed! in Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)

I think that you need to have a sleep study to diagnose or exclude sleep apnea – not simply go by what someone says! Depending on the result of that, you may benefit from CPAP devices and there are surgical options too. If you are overweight then losing weight should help too.

Jan 22, 2012 · Anal fistula in Just Want to Talk

Hello. Not knowing any details, I think that you should be seeing a gastroenterologist, a general surgeon and a gynaecologist for further opinions. There are many possibilities but a curative surgery should be available if you have the drive to persevere until you find the mist competent doctors. Don’t take no for an answer.

Jan 22, 2012 · Scar tissue surrounding organs in Digestive Health

by “scar tissue” they probably are referring to adhesions – which are the closest resemblance to “scar tissue” These are bands of fibrous tissue that fries in response to injury or inflammation. This may cause obstruction of the bowel, with the vomiting and cramping that you describe.

Dec 29, 2011 · Kidney-Help to lower High Antibodies for Transplant in Kidney & Bladder

You need to be working with a nephrologist, transplant surgeon, haematologist and immunologist. There’s nothing you can achieve on your own!

Dec 29, 2011 · Uncomfortable bladder pressure in Kidney & Bladder

Get a referral to a urologist!

Dec 29, 2011 · Please help: Palpitations, panic attacks in Heart Rhythm Conditions

To all: A good family practitioner or a psychiatrist MD ( not a psychologist ) will be able to prescribe both medications ( anxiolytics and or antidepressants) and psychotherapy to control all your symptoms. In most cases the management is fairly straightforward.