Member has chosen to not make this information public.
Member not yet following any Groups.
Member not yet following any Pages.
Nausea and vomiting all the time. It got so bad I started vomiting up any liquid.I was diagnosed December 2018 and have lost 16 pounds since then.I can only eat unsweeten applesauce or canned peaches without sugar and infant lemon flavor pedialyte to drink to be able to take my other medication.Everything else that I drink or eat results in vomiting even drinking water. Im on zofran which helps a little and reglan 3 times a day and 10,000mg a day vitamin D3 my calcium is 10 and im on prescription iron pills 325mg once a day for 6 months now and my iron is always between 8 and 10. My parents said as an infant I always had a vomiting issue and could only drink goats milk. As I got older stomach problems continued and I was put on a medication called "Milkinol" it was in a brown bottle and it was white like milk. it coated my stomach and tasted good .I would have to take it 30 minutes before eating 3 times a day from age 4yrs to age 12.After that I was always a picky eater because my stomach hurt all the time this was in the 70's in Alabama so going to a Gp wasnt an option.I was always very skinny and anemic with brittle nails and osteoarthritis in all my joints.So now the Gp said its probably always been gastroparesis.This has been a lifelong battle with stomach problems.