Kastro, I’m so sorry you have to deal with this – it is awful. I have had two flares of interstitial cystitis that cause terrible burning with urination, but no infection. Has any doctor checked you for that? Here’s what helped me. Sorry the list is so long!
1. At least two cups of marshmallow root and leaf tea (unsweetened) very day (I buy it online).
2. I bought size 0 empty vegetable capsules and filled them with 1/8 tsp. Baking soda and took them every night at bedtime with water for a couple weeks to help get the urine to be less acidic. This helped so much!
3. Oil of oregano gel caps – one every day. I got the Solaray ones online.
4. Lots of water all day long.
5. No sugar or flour.
6. No acidic foods. That includes anything even closely related to tomatoes, berries, pineapple, anything lemon. The only fruit I ate was apples. I think bananas are okay, I just don’t like them.
7. Absolutely no caffeine. That means no coffee or tea, even decaf. No green tea for sure. Herbal tea that’s caffeine free is ok.
8. A heating pad or hot water bottle felt good sometimes, other times it didn’t.
9. I didn’t eat much during this time because every food was suspect in my opinion. But, my bladder healed and I got well again.
No doctor helped me with this, I just read everything I could find and figured out what worked for me. I pray that this info will help you and someone else.