Share this:

Discover more about Mayo Clinic Connect: Did you know...?

Posted by @colleenyoung, Mon, Jan 1 9:20am

Discover Mayo Clinic Connect

As you know, Mayo Clinic Connect is an online community where you can share your experiences and get information and support from people like you. But did you know there’s more to explore?

Pages

Hear from Mayo Clinic experts. Each Page provides expert-approved information and regularly updated newsfeeds. Newsfeed posts include:

• Latest advancements in research
  • Patient stories
  • Clinical trials information
  • Expert advice on specific diagnoses, diseases and treatments
  • And much more.

Enhance your Mayo Clinic Connect experience and follow Pages relevant to you.

Pages banner

Video Q&As

Join Mayo Clinic professionals for live video Q&A sessions. Ask questions of the experts in real time and connect with other members interested in the topic.

Check out the upcoming Q&A topics and watch past events.

Video Q&A banner

Digest

Connect members receive a Digest summary of the activity posted on Connect. You can choose to receive the digest daily, weekly, or not at all. Tailor your digest by following groups and pages that interest you.

Champions

Become a Mayo Clinic Champion to make a difference in the lives of others facing complex health issues. Share your Mayo Clinic experience with others online and in your local community.

Take the first step: follow and share news and stories from the Champions newsfeed.

Champions banner

Badges

Badges help you recognize trusted community members – people who post, share, and care. You can earn badges by participating in the Connect community and by being a Champion. Celebrate the impact you make in the lives of others. Explore the badges.

Badges banner

How to Get Started

Follow a group, post a message and discover your network. Learn how you can get the most out of Connect in this step-by-step guide.

How to get started banner

This is excellent information. For all of us in the MCI: Partners group, we may tend to stay in this one group. But it's nice to know how much broader this site is – and how much more is available to us. Thanks for sharing!

It is funny that you just recently posted this. I was thinking that I really wish my doctor, (Dr. Leventhal) would do a video about treatment options for patients with MAC infection. That is the number one issue with my group. The majority of doctors out there in private practice are not current on their knowledge in this area, maily because they don't see this rare condition often enough. What is the proper channels to go through to ask Dr. Leventhal to do that for us?

@windwalker

It is funny that you just recently posted this. I was thinking that I really wish my doctor, (Dr. Leventhal) would do a video about treatment options for patients with MAC infection. That is the number one issue with my group. The majority of doctors out there in private practice are not current on their knowledge in this area, maily because they don't see this rare condition often enough. What is the proper channels to go through to ask Dr. Leventhal to do that for us?

Jump to this post

We are pursuing this, @windwalker.

Please login or register to post a reply.