Share this:

Vestibular Optic Reflex - I have been dizzy since March 2011. Sinus

Posted by @ppam in Just Want to Talk, Sep 3, 2011

Vestibular Optic Reflex - I have been dizzy since March 2011. Sinus infection with rounds of antibotics turned into balance problem for me. Ear, Nose, & Throat (ENT) recommended Physical Therapy for balance issues and Gaze exercises, because my eyes feel crossed or my vision is blurry. The balance, with PT, has improved - stopped bumping into things, I wake up with this dizzy, nausea and go to bed dizzy with nausea. I've had CT Scan, Heart, Angiogram, EEG, EKG and nothing is showing up major, but it's been life changing for me. I have difficult with driving and/or riding in a car. My nervous system is out of whack. Diagnosis from ENT - Vestibular Optic Relfex. I'm looking for answers. I also have Fibromuscular Dysplacia which means my arteries look like a sting of pearl beads. I've had several strokes and two aneurysms, which I had stent and coil placement procedures in 2000 and 20001. HELP!!! HELP!!!! I would like to find out if there is anything out there that can help me with this issue. Meds for nausea, meds for sleep, meds for nerves......tired of bandaid situation and no fix. Can Mayo help me? Live in Kentucky.

Posted by @ppam, Sep 3, 2011

Oh, I'm currently 59 years of age.

Please login or become a member to post a comment.