Share this:

Stung by a Plant - Mayo Clinic

Posted by @stacytheobald in Just Want to Talk, Jul 11, 2012

Sunshine and soda garnished with a lime. Two delight's of summer. But for some people that delicious combo can cause a reaction on your skin you might mistake for bruises or poison ivy. It's called a phototoxic reaction, and it happens when you touch certain plants and are then exposed to sunlight. Vivien Williams has the story from Mayo Clinic.

Tags: tech, stung by a plant

judyparker likes this

Please login or become a member to post a comment.