Small particle cholesterol plugging up my arteries
I recently had 8 stints installed and my doctor told me that I had small particle cholesterol issues. I had a triple bypass in 2010 and watching my diet and exercising faithfully. My questions:
1. Has anyone lease every heard of small particle cholesterol being bad (bigger is better—fluffy is better)?
2. Is there a medicine I can take to make particle size bigger?
3. Is there a blood test that can determine my particle size is small or is my doctor just guessing?
4. What else might I do or eat to help address this particle size issue?
5. Do you know of institutions or doctor specializing in this area?
6. Have you ever googles this about various studies being done if you have been told you have this problem?