Learn how to use Mayo Clinic Connect
Request an Appointment
Available groups regarding shoulder surgery
Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Joint Replacements group.
Hello @michaels1, Welcome to Mayo Clinic Connect. There are quite a few discussions on shoulder surgery and related topics in the Joint Replacements group. Are you considering getting a shoulder replacement?
– Shoulder replacement: Post-surgery suggestions — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/curious/
– Shoulder replacement needed: What can I expect? — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-replacement-229495/
– Reverse shoulder replacement surgery — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/reverse-shoulder-replacement-surgery/
– Left total shoulder replacement: Why can't I drive for 6 weeks? — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/left-total-shoulder-replacement-and-driving/
– What's your experience with shoulder surgery and PT? — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-replacment/
– Reverse Shoulder Replacement: Post-surgery mobility — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/reverse-shoulder-replacement-3/
– Shoulder pain 5 years after replacement — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-pain-5-years-after-replacement/
– Shoulder Replacement Surgery: Range of motion? — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-replacement-surgery-1/
– Anyone had shoulder replacement at Mayo Clinic? — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-replacement-1/
– Reverse shoulder replacement 4 months out – severe pinch pain — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/reverse-shoulder-replacement-4-months-out-severe-pinch-pain/
– Reverse Shoulder Replacement: Recovery process — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/reverse-shoulder-replacement/
– Shoulder Replacement: Still having pain — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-replacement-2/
– Shoulder Replacement: Alternative options for arthritis? — https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/shoulder-arthritis-options/
Create an account to connect with other patients and caregivers like you.Ask questions, get answers, and give and get support.Also follow blogs from Mayo Clinic experts.
Already have an account? Sign In