Pheochromocytoma I wait?

Posted by parve @parve, May 24 6:12am

So a CT Scan I did a few weeks ago led to an incidental finding of Pheochromocytoma. Because of the size of the tumor; I’ve been advised that taking it out is most ideal. It is however not an emergency; I am not exhibiting any symptoms of concern. I’ve just talked to the doctor about the risks with the surgery especially as if releases hormones during surgery and I’m terrified! Should I just urgency now right?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs) Support Group.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.