PATCH TESTING! NEGATIVE REACTION!
I'm trying to find anyone that has possible experience the same or similar experience as I, did during your Patch testing.
I went to a allergist to get test for Chemical/ Dental Series, the first round was put on me for 3 days, came back showing I was positive for Methylisothiazolinone, Shellac, latex, I had a couple samples that the Dental clinic had given me from the partical that was given me (Burning Mouth syndrome) I had done a test myself at home with one of the samples over night ( base was cobalt/titanium covering) it had left a marking on my forearm.
Showed it to my allergist, told her that I did not do a home test with the pc of Methyl-methacrylate.
The allergist tells me that she needed to order some different patches in. A week later patches are in, this time patches go on, Including taping on the PC of Methyl-methacrylate I, got from the Dentist. This time the patches were going on for 7 day's Dr. said over the holiday. It wasn't even a Hour before I started to feel by back starting to itch severely, were the sample from the dentist was put, about another 30 min, it started to burn Immensely, this was on my back at a area I could not reach myself, & was getting pretty intense, I went over to my neighbor asked if she would take a pic of the area for me, she told me right away it was severally swollen and very red, the allergist office wS closed for the weekend so I decided to remove that pc, I knew she had also had a patch test for the same product on me. We removed it and the Methyl-methacrylate pc was burning into my skin, it had left a serious indention in my back.
It had taken all weekend for that area to settle down with cool water, ect. Towards evening I started to feel a fever coming on I always run a low grade 95.4 – 96.3, my temp was at 99.0 around 11:00 P.m. thought it was probably from the patches and what happened earlier, & I was experiencing alot of itching from the patches already, put a fan on tried to relax.
Woke up around 6 am Saturday morning, noticed my throat was dryer than normal, eye's, nauseated terrible, around I have CFS, my body felt like I was going into a sever flare my legs muscles could hardly, hardly life my arms, all I could do was lay there and sleep, I had woke up again around 4p.m., my "lymph glands on the left side of my neck were swollen" and could barely swallow starting to get laryngitis, I could tell I had been running a fever all day because my clothes & hair were soaked, I eventually was able to call my neighbor to come over and help me, I called my Dr. which was away for the holidays, no one else could tell me what to do, I had my neighbor remove the patch I knew was the methylmethacrylate, took a pic which was definitely blistered & positive. Left others on. Finalky got a call from my allergist on Tue, she told me to take a extra Allegra.
I have not been the same, physically since, CFS seems to be constant, increased dental issue, body in constant pain, allergic to even more items than I was before can't take hardly anything for medications, eye, kidney, are failing. Any thoughts or reply I would greatly appreciate.