Share this:

pancreatic cancer

Posted by @tinabecker in Cancer, Nov 12, 2012

my husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and only four monthes to live i took him home but having a hard time he does not want to eat and is diebetic and needs to eat is going for radiation treatment aso for the tumor on his spine just thought it would be nice to hear from
anyone who is going threw or has gone threw similar heartbreaking things and could help me or even talk to me about how they are dealing with it or have dealt with helping their spouse

Tags: Cancer, pancreatic, pancreatic cancer, diabetic, radiation, tumor, Help, spouse

Posted by @anon97256678, Nov 12, 2012

There is a website called "CollabRx", which can give you some promising treatment suggestions.The funder got metastatic melanomas cancer but recovered from clinical vaccination treatment. Probably you can consult him.

Posted by @focusedonliving, Nov 21, 2012

I had a manager diagnosed with the same disease in Oct 2008 he called the staff to his hospital bed to say goodbye. He's still here today took one year off work and has had some setbacks but is here and is living, he also had two work promotions during this time as well to director. All the best in keeping focused and moving in positive directions.

Please login or become a member to post a comment.