Share this:

On May 8, 2012 while playing golf I noticed my right knee

Posted by @fafgolfer in Just Want to Talk, Jul 8, 2012

On May 8, 2012 while playing golf I noticed my right knee becoming numb and within 15 minutes I felt as though my entire right leg was becoming numb and tingling - like it was falling asleep. About 1 hour later I was beginning to have to drag my leg in order to walk and it was also becoming sore. I stopped playing after 9 holes and drove home. By the time I got home I was having very little control over its movements. Over the next 3 to 4 days the numbness, soreness and extreme sensitivity of the skin had spread to both legs. A few days later the numbness was from just above my bellybutton to the toes on both feet. I am now at week 8 and I have shown no improvement. In fact, the numbness has risen to beginning from about 4 inches above my bellybutton down. I am very depressed and scared. I too am saddened worse when I hear, "Well, there is nothing we can do but wait and let recovery take its course. It also bothers me that from my internet searches I have not found anyone stating that they recovered. I can only wish you good luck. @kglarson

Please login or become a member to post a comment.