I have an upcoming appointment at NJH for outpatient treatment. I made the appointment upon first hearing about my MAC diagnosis, however…I am not feeling sick in the least! My diagnosis consisted of both CT and sputum positive results. Currently I feel like I should I delay my visit to NJH until when / if I ever feel unwell due to this condition. My kids say go now to nip it in the bud…What to do?