Share this:
jajade
@jajade

Need help: Life situations make me feel it's too much

Posted by @jajade, Sep 21, 2016

I need help, been on meds for years. Life situations make me feel like I would rather be dead than feel like I do. Been in psych ward a month ago.

Hi @jajade. We’re here. You’re not alone.
I see that you connected with @jimhd on another discussion. Did you also see the discussion that @pj1959 started called “I have been on so many anti depressants over the past 35 years” http://mayocl.in/2cWL7JP I bet you can relate to what many members are writing there.

Tell me a bit more about yourself. What is triggering you to feel this way tonight? Are you safe right now?

Liked by Ali Skahan

@colleenyoung

I see that you connected with @jimhd on another discussion. Did you also see the discussion that @pj1959 started called “I have been on so many anti depressants over the past 35 years” http://mayocl.in/2cWL7JP I bet you can relate to what many members are writing there.

Tell me a bit more about yourself. What is triggering you to feel this way tonight? Are you safe right now?

Jump to this post

I’m having to sell my house due to divorce my ex wants his half of money. I have to live here till it sells, have no money to leave, live on small ss check, trying to pay the bills can’t work due to depression  a d back problems. My boyfriend  of 2 1/2 years took his ex wife for surgery when he knew it would hurt me. She wants him back and has trying to break us up. Told me if I tried to break up their friendship she would come to my house and kick my ass.After surgery she kept calling  him wanting  them to get back together.He finally told her he didn’t love her and there would never be anything between them but friends. I dumped him the day he went to her surgery.  I don’t know why he thinks they still needs to be friends, it just leads her on and fuels the fire.im in the worst financial  shape at 70 than I have ever been in my life. I’m lonely and worry about how I’m going to liveI try to have faith, but I need my house to sell so I can move away. Its a high dollar house in a small town. I’m safe, but the only reason I don’t end things is because I’m a Christian,  I really have no reason to live

@colleenyoung

Jump to this post

I was in psych ward a month ago partly due to money problems, was told they would take what insurance paid and mark rest off. Now they say I owe 1,119.00. That I don’t have money to pay. They can’t mark it off. Don’t know what to do. They said I could make payments but with little I can afford to pay it will take me forever to pay it.

Thank you for sharing with us Jade. For what it is worth, Connect can offer a virtual shoulder to lean on. I’m glad you’re safe. Please know that there are also professionally trained people at the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 should you need them. Your safety is the most important thing to us and needing to talk to a professional doesn’t show weakness, it shows strength!

Liked by Ali Skahan

@colleenyoung

Jump to this post

I suffer with depression, especially since I stopped smoke Marijuana anyone feel like this

@gymister do you use this a all for anxiety ?

Hi @jajade, I’m sorry to hear about some of the troubles you’re having but we’re so glad that you’ve been open to sharing with the community and I want to second what @colleenyoung said. I’m tagging @jerc15, @menodummy, @james37 and @noheminavarro in hopes that you can start connecting with others users who may be able to understand how you’re feeling and contribute to this discussion.

@laraineborek

@gymister do you use this a all for anxiety ?

Jump to this post

Welcome @gymister. I’m glad you joined in this discussion. Tell us a bit more about yourself. What life situations trigger depression for you? Did you also suffer from depression before using marijuana?

Please login or register to post a reply.