My husband had a TIA on Saturday a couple of days after we moved to FL and were referred to a dr.who can’t see us for a few weeks. I am terrified to wait that long. I wonder if I should try to see a neuro or an internist. The ER doc did a CT which was clear, but I read that a TIA is a warning of an impending stroke. My husband has an appt for a physical with a dr. In May, but I can’t bear to wait that ling.