Share this:

Posted by @colleend in Brain & Nervous System, Jan 18, 2012

Hello to anyone that can tell me about how they have dealt with or are dealing with the symptoms of MS? I have just been diagnosed and I am angry, depressed, and horrified about the future and what will happen to me and my family from here. I have apologized to my husband of twenty seven years for my outbursts and anger. I am not dealing with things as I well as I had hoped I would. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Tags: womens health

Posted by @alexsimon, Feb 3, 2012

Hello Colleen-
I do not have any experience with MS. But I understand your frustrations. I do know that a lot of people with MS reach out to support groups or organizations like the MS Society.

Mayo Clinic does have some information available here:

If you are interested in seeing a Mayo Clinic physician in MN, AZ or FL please click on the "request an appointment" link on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Posted by @menville, Apr 3, 2012

I got a pain therapist/psychiatrist to meet with me once a week to give me tools to deal with a life-changing event. I do video calls if I am too sick to go in. Mayo put me on Marinol, which actually helped a great deal. All my other doctors just wanted to hop me up on narcotics, which just frustrated me even more.

Posted by @cara1336, Feb 8, 2012

very normal to feel this way if there is anything i can help you with please feel free to message me as i have been dx with ms now for a few yrs along with numerous other autoimmune diseases...

Please login or become a member to post a comment.