Share this:

Male Circumcision

Posted by @leedave in Men's Health, Dec 16, 2011

After having my prostate removed, because of some leakage, I finally ended up with an infection. Now my Doctor wants to Circumcise me. He says it is the only way to get rid of the infection. I have been using a cream called - Mystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide USP for over a year + I was given the drug Fluconazole two different time. The infection is still with me. Are there any other things that I could try besides Circumcision?

Tags: mens health, male circumcision

garyamesser likes this

Posted by Anonymous-c60c79ed, Feb 22, 2012

I have the same issue - I've not had prostate surgery - I just developed this itchy/burning sensation. My Dr. says its Candidal Balanitis. I've used the Mystatin and Fluconazole but still have it. My Dr. is sending me to a dermatolgist to see what they say. I've had this for about 2 months. They haven't talked circumcision yet

Please login or become a member to post a comment.