Share this:

Major Depression

Posted by @michaelj in Mental Health, Jan 24, 2012

Would like to know more about Inpatient Treatment for Major Depression at Mayo Clinic. Does anyone have past experience they can share?

Tags: mental health

Anonymous and Roxie43 like this

Posted by @roxie43, Jan 26, 2012

I have not been institutionalized at Mayo Clinic but it is a world renound clinic. However, if you feel that you or someone you know needs a higher level of care make an appointment and/or talk with your outpatient treater about options in your community. I think your courages for seeking help vs having it forced on you because your or a loved ones condition may not have been properly treated. Continue to be strong and best of luck....

Posted by @kk, Jan 26, 2012

Do you think they can help with Tourette's Syndrome. I have it for my whole like. I suffer from anxiety, isolation and depression. I can't work or make freinds. My whole life is centered around my eight year old daughter. Without her, I would be history

Posted by @anon33437135, Jan 26, 2012

Hi I feel that I don't want to be with anybody just with my kids . Even if we do not want to make friends please try people need people .people have different character . Enjoy the snow weather enjoy! Think that we are in the paradise?

Please login or become a member to post a comment.