Mayo Clinic Connect
I have just recently moved to the Tampa/St Pete/Sarasota area and am in need of a good MAC/Bronchiectasis doctor. Any ideas would be helpful
Dr. David Kamelhar, new york city, NYU Langone Hospital
Liked by janovr, ginak
I recently moved to Clermont/Orlando area! My doctor in Atlanta recommended DrJorge Lascano at Shands Hospital UF teaching school. I had my first visit last week. He listens, explains, recommends and does not PUSH the horrible antibiotics on you. Welcome to Florida! I love it!
God bless! Jan
Jump to this post
Was this message for me to see the Dr at Nyu I actually worked there and see a Pulmonoligist Dr Frank Adams
I go to Dr Kamelhar also.
There are several discussions recommending MAC specialists that you may also wish to refer to:
– Physician recommendation at Mayo Clinic, Rochester for MAC https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/physician-recommendation-at-mayo-clinic-rochester-for-mac/
– Locations for treatment https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/locations-for-treatment/
– Top Medical Centers for MAC and Bronchiectasis https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/top-medical-centers-for-mac-and-bronchiectasis/
– Physician recommendation – Arizona Mayo Clinic https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/physician-recommendation-arizona-mayo-clinic/
– Good MAI diagnostic/treatment facilities https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/good-mai-diagnostictreatment-facilities/
– Good MAC Doctor Recommendations https://connect.mayoclinic.org/discussion/good-mac-doctor/
Wow, I didn't realize there were so many discussions dedicated to this topic. Perhaps I should merge them into 2 discussion threads: 1) Doctor recommendations and 2) treatment centers.
Liked by Terri M., Volunteer Mentor, gardenernj
@janover I just want to tell everyone that we can't always call the antibiotics "horrible". Yes they have side effects, but for some of us can be life saving. Right now this is what we have and need to try to get more attention on better and more effective treatment options. I am on the Antibiotics. I don't feel awful but I know I am on something. I just want to give myself every option to get rid of this.
Liked by heathert, Jennifer
version 188.8.131.52Page loaded in 0.297 seconds