Is watchful waiting (MAC) rational?
They discovered MAC in my septum after months of fever and fatigue. PET scan was clean. My Infectious Disease doctor ordered a CT scan for me every six months until they need to treat. She says it may never come to that, could be very slow growing. Shouldn't we try something while the bacteria is sparse, rather than wait for it to grow inside my lungs? I'm thankful for this forum and any feedback!