I live in Colorado and have plans to come to Mayo in MN on May 17th for an appt on the 18th and staying a week. I am concerned about Covid and flying and becoming sick there or having my companion get sick as well. I worry if I reschedule my appointment I will have to wait another 3 months. What would you all suggest? Thanks!!