Diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa

Posted by DawnDreyling @dawndreyling, Jul 27, 2014

In 2009 I was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa. It had become harder for me to see at night and I had lost a substantial amount of my peripheral vision. I was just able to be registered with State Services for the Blind the beginning of July this year (2014). In my search for a job I could do with limited vision, I came in contact with a company called Naturerich and was strongly encouraged to try two of their products which have been known to help people with retinal diseases. It was my hope that my vision would be stabilized and not regress anymore-or hold off longer with the peripheral loss. To my utter amazement and shock, I have regained my peripheral vision and now have more than I've had since before I was diagnosed. The product is called GPC-liposomal glutathione and the other product I take is Omega 3+ with liposomal DHA and Astaxanthin. I live in Minneapolis and would be happy to come down to verify this, I just wanted to share my experience in case it could help someone else. They do not claim it to be a cure, but have been just as surprised as I am about the results. Liposomal technology is what allowed these vital nutrients to be absorbed into the body. A man named Dr. Emek Blair I believe is the creator of this technology. If you wish to contact me further, feel free. I want to do what I can to possibly help others...Dawn Dreyling

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Eye Conditions Support Group.

Hello. I am interested in learning more about this. As i have gone through many tests and still no diagnosis. You sound similar to me. I need someone who i can talk to
Please message back

I have RP and some small blind spots. I read your story from 4 years ago about GPC and I’m curious about where you are now. I know you don’t know me, but I would love to hear your story 4 years later on this product. My name is Robert Caseyand I’m from dallas, TX. I’d love to chat with you.

Sincerely,

Robert Casey

TIA!

Hello Robert! Welcome to Mayo Clinic Connect! Thank you for posting.

While we wait for other members to join this discussion, I've added a link below for you to review.
You may find this article interesting- https://www.everydayhealth.com/news/blind-man-sees-his-wife-again-through-bionic-eye/
Also, here is some information that Mayo Clinic.org has posted that you may find helpful- https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/retinal-diseases/doctors-departments/ddc-20355829

How long have you had RP?

Hi Dawn
I hope you are doing well. Just wanted to check how your eyes are now in 2018. Are they stable or you have ny further improvement. I have been hearing a lot on glutathione and have an appt with my doc Tuesday and was womdering if I can tell him about this. Thanks in advance

Please sign in or register to post a reply.